Cineraria Maritima Juice Eye drops
CINERARIA MARITIMA JUICE Eyedrops - This item is already discounted and does not qualify for additional discounts (coupons, sales etc.)
This product is a homoeopathic eyedrop not made by Apothecary Herbs but by Lomapharm in Germany. The product was formulated by Dr. Willmar Schwabe of Germany. Ingredients are natural (cineraria maritima plant). This formula contains the juice of the plant, whice produces a more potent formula. The other Cineraria Maritima eye drops in the white box are very sooting and beneficial to the eye but not as potent.
Manufacturers product literature states that Cineraria maritima intensifies the irrigation of the anterior ocular region offering better flow of nutrition to the cornea, lens and vitreous body. This can greatly regulate the metabolic funtion helping to address disorders such as cataracts. The herb is well suited for the treatment of corneal and lenticular opacities. Such disorders can often stem from diabetes and gouty conditions. The eyedrops also improve the conditons stemming from inflammation eye disease.
One bottle offers a month's worth of product. According to manufacturer, cineraria martimia drops have been used by Europeans for over 100-years to safely and effectively address cataracts. These drops are used throughout Europe, India and South America. Manufacturer recommended dose is 2 drops in eye three times daily. Our online coupons or discount codes cannot be used with this item.
- Removes eye irritation & inflammtion (conjunctivitis)
- Soothes anterior ocular region of eye
- Provides nutrition to cornea, lens & vitreous body
- Helps with eye strain
- Improves inflammatory eye diseases
- opacity of lens and or cornea
- conjunctivitis and blepharitis
- general eyesight troubles
- Helps with floaters
- Helps with dryness
- Removes cateracts by producing a transfer of oxygen and nutrients from the blood to the aqueous (the anterior and posterior chambers of the eye). This chamber lies between the iris (colored part of the eye and the inner surface of the cornea (front of eye). The posterior chamber is located behind the irus and in front of the lens) to nourish and detoxify the eye tissue and remove oxidized protein from the crystalline lens (cateract). Use may eye drops long-term for several months regarding lenticular opacities (cataracts) without side effects.
Note: It is recommended that you consult your medical eye specialist before using any eyedrops. If you experience any eye redness or discomfort for more than 72 hours you should discontinue use and consult your eye doctor.
Can use with OculMed antioxidant eyedrops. Can use OcluMed post cataract surgery.
The Cineraria Maritima eyedrops containing the juice does produce a momentary sting sensation when administered to the eye. It is similar to the sting sensation felt when eye physicians dialate the eye with drops. One bottle is approximately a one-month supply of drops.
Ingredients: Cineraria maritima pressed juice, glycerol, alcohol and excipients QS. Does contain preservatives: Chlorbutanol, methylparobene, propylparobene.