OcluMed, Eye, Drops
- Provides antioxidant and amino acid nutritents to the eye
- Helps with cataracts
- Helps with floaters
- Helps with dryness
- Nuclear Sclerosis: Improved visual acuity, Decreased lens opacity.
- Cortical Cataracts: Improved Visual Acuity, Decrease in cortical opacity.
- Nuclear Cortical Combined: Improved visual acuity, Decrease in lens opacity.
- L-Carnosine is used in the formula to provide immediate neutralization of existing free radicals.
- N-Acetyl-L-Carnosine provides a longer-term of protection due to its longer residence and activity time in the cells.
- L-Glutathione was added, as it may be the single most important antioxidant in the lens.
- Cysteine Ascorbate was developed to provide a water stable source of both Vitamin C (an important antioxidant in the eye) and L-Cysteine.
- L-Cysteine is used to regenerate or reduce oxidized L-Glutathione in the eye.
- Other nutrients were added to support the repair of the damaged lens tissues, etc.
"I used a bottle of OcluMed eye drops and my floaters went away and I used to have trouble reading labels on products but can now read them. I also notice better distance vision and feel more comfortable driving. Thnaks for offering this product." Joe Pijanowski, Crete, IL
"I like the eye drops. They make my eyes feel better, especially my right eye that felt like there was something on it and now is gone. Improved my vision in less than 3 weeks.Thanks for offering such good products." John Elder, Urica, KS
"These drops have made my eyes feel so much better. I have cataracts and my eyes feel less tired and my eyes don't burn anymore. I have only been using them a few weeks and my distant vision is also better and less cloudy. Thank you!" Darla Kovarik, Park Falls, WI
"I really like these eye drops they are helping improve my vision." Ed Simpson, Abilene, TX
Here is what medical practitioners are saying about the product:
"We have been recommending OcluMed to our patients with grade 1 & 2 nuclear and cortical sclerosis since 2008. We are happy to report that we have had good success slowing down the rate of progression and in some patients actual partial reversal with improvement in visual acuity by one or more lines on the Snellen chart." Lawrence Forgacs OD, New York, NY
"I would like to
share my two year experience using OcluMed. After reviewing the
canone data, I chose to recommend this product because it is the most
complete product of its kind on the market with five integral
antioxidants. Three of my twelve patients reversed ther cortical
cataracts and returned to 20/20 vision. Two people with dense nuclear
cataracts improved to 20/40. The others did not worsen in a year and
found the drops soothing enough to replace their wetting drops." Robert Abel, Jr., MD, Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology Thomas
"I have been
prescribing OcluMed eye drops for cataracts for several years now and
have found that about 90% of my patients have demonstrated a
reduction of their cataracts along with improved vision." Larry
Wallace, OD, Ithaca, NY
"There is no doubt in
my mind that OculMed eye drops is an effective alternative to
cataract surgery." Steven Cantrell, OD, St. Louis, MO
My patients report
definite improvement in their vision using OcluMed eye drops. My
observation is the anterior lamellar cataracts are 'melting' away. Daniel Tepper, MD, Chicago, IL