Calcium Formula - Strong bones, muscle & connective tissues
- Improves bone health
- reduces time needed for bone repair
- Assists the immune system
- Improves all connective tissues (tendons, ligaments, skin)
- Improves muscle health
- Improves joint health
- Improves oral health (teeth)
- You can use this formula to protect your teeth by dripping it on the teeth before swallowing. It will help rebuild the dentin on teeth.
- Can use with Celtic Sea salt to help strengthen varicose veins.
- Use with our Pain or Extra Strength Pain & Anti-inflammatory formula and Arthritis Rub to improve range-of-motion.
Caution: Not for pregnancy or nursing mothers.
MINERAL CONTENT PER (1/4 tsp.) DOSE: Calcium 1091.625 mg, Magnesium 350.4375 mg, Boron 350 mg
"Tooth & Gum Restorer, Smoker's Helper, Power Greens for Pets and Calcium Formula; all the products work! Products are extraordinary!" Dawn Schwartz, Sutton, WV
started using your Calcium Formula and noticed several health improvements. I
regret taking my previous calcium for so long. I use many of your
other products and appreciate their effectiveness." Karen Pike,
"I started using your Calcium Formula and noticed several health improvements. I regret taking my previous calcium for so long. I use many of your other products and appreciate their effectiveness. Karen Pike, Detroit, MI
My husband and I both had osteoporosis. We heard about the Calcium Formula and took it instead of the prescribed medication. Within four months we had no osteoporosis and no side effects. Bone restoration confirmed with bone scan study. Thank you for your herbal products, they are wonderful! Joan Meel, Strongsville, OH
"I have tried other herb products, especially when I am out on the road, and I prefer Apothecary Herbs products because they have character." Robert Wellborn, Kernville, TX
"My bone density test showed I had a problem and my doctor recommended drugs. I took your Calcium Formula instead for 4 months and had another bone density test done. I was delighted to hear my bones were well again." Estella Owens, Mt. Holly, NC